Welcome to my website.
I maintain this website to support my working life as a manager, coach, mentor and other activities I have been or will be engaged in. For this reason I am making an effort to write down some of my thoughts and practical experience in a blog intended for middle management, but open for anyone interested in the (daily) challenges of a manager.
If you are interested in my profile, please continue to read ahead. If you are more interested in pragmatic tips and thoughts from experience, you are very welcome to read and/or comment my blog. Expect at least one blog per month.
As a manager, I always take a very pragmatic approach to challenges I have at hand, with a strong focus on outcome, but with respect and continuous attention to the organisation I work for. I believe my key competences are:
- To bridge interests (personal, political, organizational, contractual). Main attributes, recognized by others, are integrity, respect and reliability;
- A good listener. Analyse and visualize complex challenges at hand to come to balanced outcomes;
- To manage expectation and energize to go for the extra mile. Many who work with and for me believe I am well-balanced manager with a warm heart for people who goes for dialogue above confrontations;
- To be ongoingly curious and learning
If YOU are looking for someone to…
- Coach you or one of your managers in challenging people management environments,
- Coach you or one of your management team with a desire to strengthen their leadership capabilities,
- Assist in bringing back to life troubled programs, or
- Temporary take over a (Senior) line management position
pls go to my contact page and connect!